In some situations, you might be required to clear your browser cache and delete your cookies to solve certain technical issues. To help you do this, we’ve created this quick tutorial.
For an optimal experience, we recommend that you use Chrome as your browser when visiting our website. This is why this page will show you how to clear your browser cache in Chrome. Please refer to the links at the bottom of this page to learn how to clear your cache in other browsers.
To start, please open Chrome on your device and follow the steps below:
- With Chrome open, you can click on the menu icon in the top right of your screen:
- This will open the main menu, where you can select ‘Settings’:
- You will then be taken to the Settings menu, where you can select ‘Security and Privacy’ from the list:
- In the following menu, please click on ‘Clear browsing data’ at the top of the list:
- A pop-up menu will appear where you can select which data you want to delete. To clear your browser cache, you will only need to select ‘cached images and files’. We recommend you select ‘all time’ as a time range. If you also want to delete your cookies, you can select ‘Cookies and other site data’ as well. Please click on the ‘Clear data’ button to finish:
To learn how to clear your browser cache in other browsers, please refer to these help pages: