To place a bet, you can visit our Sports betting page to see an overview of all sports events you can place bets on. Next, you can follow these steps to set up your bets:
- Pick an event you’d like to place a bet on. On the event overview, you’ll see the event listed on the left side, followed by the possible ‘markets’ to the right:
- Pick a market by selecting from the drop-down menu above the overview. A market is ‘what’ you wish to bet on. In the example shown above, the markets ‘Fulltime Result’, ‘Total Goals’, and ‘Both teams to score?’ have been selected.
- Check the odds. For every market you’ve selected, the odds will be displayed below. Under ‘Fulltime Result’ in the example above, the odds are 2.35 for the first listed team to win, 3.00 for a draw, and 3.30 for the second listed team to win. Pick the team you wish to bet on by clicking the odds you think are most favorable.
- Enter your bet amount. You can scroll up to see your bet slip at the top right of the page:
Here you can see how the odds influence your potential returns. For example, if you bet 1 euro at odds of 3.30, the potential winnings could be 3.30 euros. In the above example the bet is 5 euros, allowing for a return of 16.50 euros if ‘CA Independiente’ wins the match.
- Finalize your bet. Before you click ‘Place Bet’ to confirm your bet(s), please make sure your events, bet choices, and chosen odds are correct. Also note that once you press the ‘Place Bet’ button, your bet will be placed and you will not be able to edit or cancel your bet.
At the top of your bet slip you will see three tabs labelled ‘Single’, ‘Multi’, and ‘System’. These refer to the different kinds of bets you can place. To learn more about bet types, please read these articles on single bets, multiple bets, and system bets.