Are you trying to deposit money into your account, but the transaction keeps failing? This can happen for a number of reasons.
When your deposit transaction fails, you will usually see an error message detailing the problem. Please read this error message carefully to learn the cause of the issue.
Here are a few common reasons why deposits fail or are denied:
- One of the reasons your deposit payment failed could be that you’ve reached a deposit limit you set for yourself. In this case, please wait for the daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limit to reset before depositing again. Please keep in mind that when you are under 24 years of age, you will automatically be limited to depositing a maximum of 400 euros per month.
- Another reason for a failed deposit transaction could be that you have insufficient balance on your bank account or payment method. Please make sure your chosen payment method or bank account has enough balance to perform the transaction.
- Deposit transactions can also be timed out in some cases. This means that the transaction took to long to process, or some other software issue came up that prevented the transaction from taking place. If this is the case, you should make sure your internet connection is stable before trying again.
- Sometimes, a deposit is denied because of our Responsible Gaming policies. Please contact customer support if the error message refers to limits or restricted deposits due to Responsible Gaming policies.
- In some cases, your bank could have transfer limits in place. Please make sure your deposit amount does not exceed your bank’s maximum limit for transactions.
If your transaction failed for any other reason, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact our Service Desk so that we can investigate further.